3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Sriracha Sauce (Optional)
2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
1 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Basil
2 Shallots (Finely Chopped)
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
1 Whole Head of Cauliflower
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Remove stem from cauliflower and cut an X in the bottom (leave green leaves for look).
- Place cauliflower in an 8×8 glass baking dish (or what you have).
- In a bowl blend all seasoning ingredients together to form a paste.
- Evenly spread paste all over your cauliflower head.
- Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes or until perfectly golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy.