Walnuts besides being delicious, are also a source of energy for the body and are known for having cancer-fighting properties.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk 5 tsp olive oil with 5 tsp pure maple syrup and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary and 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme.
- Add 2 cups walnut halves; toss well to coat.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until fragrant and crisp, 11 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme and 1/4 tsp salt.
Please follow and like us: