Finely chopped fresh parsley and mint are bathed in fruity extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in this classic Middle Eastern appetizer.
- 3 cups packed parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1tbsp. pomegranate molasses
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground allspice
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 vine-ripe tomatoes, minced
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Stir ingredients in a bowl and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Please follow and like us: