- 2 Bunches Watercress
- 3-4 Red Radishes
- Handful of Sprouts
- Roasted or Raw Sunflower Seeds, as much as you like
- 6-8 spring onions, using the white + light green parts
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Water
- 1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- To make the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients into the blender, and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Prep the radishes by slicing thinly on a mandolin or by hand (but be careful!).
- To make the salad, assemble your plates/bowls with a layer of watercress, then another layer with the radishes, sprouts, and sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle everything with the as much vinaigrette as you like, and serve. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: