- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, well-rinsed,and mashed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 small zuchinni, grated
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot chili sauce (or any other hot chili sauce)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- After draining and rinsing the chickpeas, place them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl.
- Use your hands to mix very well.
- Form into 6-8 patties.
- Cook on the BBQ around 400 F for approximately 10 minutes each side.
- You can also fry these in a pan with some oil for 3-5 minutes a side.
Please follow and like us: