- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch of radishes, stems removed and cut in quarters
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh herbs, I used rosemary and thyme
- Add the olive oil to a cast iron pan or other pan of your choice. I use cast iron because it’s easy to clean and; when you cook vitamin C rich foods in the cast iron, it leaches the iron into your foods. Health!
- Heat the pan on medium. Add the cut radishes, sea salt and ground pepper. Allow to cook for 7 minutes.
- Then, add the fresh chives. Cook for another 2 minutes before adding the fresh herbs. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately or, allow to cool completely, transfer to a container and store in the fridge until chilled. They make the best topping for an epic salad!
Please follow and like us: