Prep. Time: 1min
Cook Time: 3min
- 2 large avocados (about 300 grams of flesh)
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove pit from the avocados and place flesh in a medium-sized bowl. Add lime juice and salt and pepper and mix well until mostly smooth, but some chunks still remain.
- Toast the pine nuts. Place pine nuts on a small skillet over low heat and toast until slightly browned, about 2-3 minutes. Make sure you are stirring constantly so they do not burn.
- Place toasted pine nuts and pomegranate arils in the bowl with the avocado and mix well. Top with optional toppings if desired.
Please follow and like us: