- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 head of radicchio, leaves separated
- 4 plums, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olives
- Cook the shallot, until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add vinegar, oil, mustard, and 1 Tbsp. water and whisk until smooth.
- Toss radicchio, plums, and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer salad to a platter, then enjoy this tasty recipe.
Please follow and like us: