- 2 (400g) tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 (400g) tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 300g (11 oz) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 (500g) pack penne pasta
- 1/2 (200g) pack feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and beans in a large frying pan. Bring to the boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach to the sauce; cook for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly.
- Serve sauce over pasta, and sprinkle with feta.
Please follow and like us: