- 3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- one teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet or line with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- To the baking sheet, add the potatoes, evenly drizzle with olive oil, and evenly sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and toss potatoes with hands to coat evenly. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes. Baking briefly before adding the cheese ensures the potatoes will cook through before the cheese burns.
- Remove pan from the oven, evenly sprinkle with the parmesan, and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly golden brown, fork-tender, and done.
- Garnish with parsley before serving. Potatoes are best warm and fresh.
Please follow and like us: