- 100ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus a few extra for scattering
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 140g semi-dried tomato in olive oil, drained
- 175g pack or jar artichoke heart in oil
- 400g packs feta cheese
- 85g Kalamata olive
- Tip the olive oil and thyme into a bowl and blitz with a hand blender. Stir in the garlic, chilli and lots of black pepper. You could add some of the oil from the tomatoes and artichokes.
- Cut each block of feta into 6 and arrange in a dish or a food container with the tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Spoon over the herby oil, scatter with extra thyme and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.
Please follow and like us: