“This tasty guacamole recipe takes just 10 minutes to knock together.”
- 1/2 small onion
- 1-2 fresh chillies
- 3 avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 6 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 limes
- virgin olive oil (extra)
- Peel the onion and deseed 1 chilli, then roughly chop it all on a large board.
- Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh onto the board.
- Start chopping it all together until fine and well combined.
- Pick over most of the coriander leaves, roughly chop and add the tomatoes, then continue chopping it all together.
- Add the juice from 1 lime and 1 tablespoon of oil, then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
- Deseed, finely chop and scatter over the remaining chilli if you like more of a kick. Pick over the reserved coriander leaves, then serve.
Please follow and like us: