Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 small-medium sweet potatoes (1075 grams)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- optional: fresh parsley for topping
Parsley Tahini Sauce (makes about ½ cup)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut sweet potatoes into wedges. Toss with avocado oil.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, place sweet potatoes directly on grill. Cook for about 30 minutes, rotating every so often, until cooked through.
- While sweet potatoes cook, make the sauce. Combine all ingredients into a Vitamix or high powered blender. Blend for 30 seconds until combined.
- Top fries with fresh parsley and serve with sauce. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: