Antioxidant-rich, green tea makes this healthy smoothie a nutritional powerhouse.
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 green tea bag
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 c frozen blueberries
- 1/2 med banana
- 3/4 c calcium fortified light vanilla soy milk
- Boil the water and add tea bag and allow to brew 3 minutes. Remove tea bag. Stir honey into tea until it dissolves.
- Combine berries, banana, and milk in a blender with ice crushing ability.
- Add tea to the blender. Blend ingredients on ice crush or highest setting until smooth. (Some blenders may require additional water to process the mixture.)
- Pour smoothie into tall glass and serve.
Please follow and like us: