Greek Salad Skewers are good as appetizers or even for breakfast.
- 1 big block of feta (about 12-oz.), cut into cubes
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 tbsp. Chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, cut into 12 large cubes
- Marinate feta: In a small bowl, combine feta, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, then toss until cheese is fully coated in the marinade. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Assemble skewers by layering feta, olives, cherry tomatoes and cucumber onto medium skewers.
Please follow and like us: