- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 c. whole milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. minced tomatoes
- 1/4 c. finely chopped basil
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and line an 8”-x-4” loaf pan with parchment.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and oregano. In another large bowl, whisk together the egg, olive oil, and milk.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet, then fold in garlic, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil until well combined. Batter will be very thick.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan, sprinkle with Parmesan, and bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then cool the rest of the way on a rack.
Please follow and like us: