- 2 c. canned chickpeas
- 1/2 c. chopped dill pickles, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 c. tahini
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/4 c. pickle brine
- 2 cloves garlic
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill, for garnish
- Pita chips, for serving
- Sliced vegetables, for serving
- Place chickpeas, dill pickles, tahini, oil, brine, and garlic into a food processor. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Top with chopped pickles and dill and serve with pita chips and sliced veggies.
Please follow and like us: