This recipe is: dairy free, nut free, raw vegan and soy free.
- 1 cup dates, soaked overnight
- ¾ cup raw coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 and ½ avocado, peeled and pitted
- ¾ cup meat of young coconut (that’s how much I got from one coconut, if you get less than that, use more avocado instead)
- ¼ cup raw agave (or another liquid sweetener of choice)
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice (or regular lime juice)
- Put the coconut flakes and drained dates into a food processor and process until compact.
- Press into the bottom of an 8 inch pie pan or a spring-form pan.
- Clean out the food processor and put in the avocado, coconut meat, agave and lime juice.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Pour over crust and chill in the fridge or freezer. I like to freeze it because it is easier to cut into pieces and put onto plates. The frozen pieces soften up in a few minutes and are ready to serve.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Please follow and like us: