3 Cups Grated Cauliflower (ran through the food processor or hand grated with a cheese grater)
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Cup Vegan Cheese
1/3 Cup Vegan Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Almond Flour
2 Tsp Garlic Salt
2 Tsp Parsley (you can also use 1 tsp of oregano if you enjoy the flavor)
- Pre-heat your oven to 450F.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir until completely mixed.
- Using your hands form your dough into bread sticks and place onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-37 minutes (until golden brown).
- Remove from oven, let set and do not touch until almost room temperature (10 minutes).
- Gently with a thin spatula place your bread sticks on a plate. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy.
- Note – Place the bread sticks so that they are not touching.
- Note – The thinner and smaller you make your bread sticks the faster they will cook and the better they will hold together.
- Note – This is not real bread so do not expect it to be exactly like bread. It is an awesome substitute.