Prep. Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup canola oil, or any neutral-flavored oil
- 2 tsp tamari, or soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
For the sushi bowls:
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 (6 oz) package baked tofu, thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, spiraled or thinly sliced
- 2 mall beets, spiraled or grated
- 2 medium avocados, sliced
- 1 cup chopped nori
- Start by making the dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Next make the sushi bowls. Place the cauliflower chunks into a food processor and blend until finely chopped and rice like, about 1 minute. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the cauliflower. Cook until the cauliflower is softened, 5-7 minutes, flipping occasionally with a spatula.
- To prepare the sushi bowls, divide the cauliflower rice equally into 4 bowls. Top each bowl with equal portions of tofu, beets, cucumber, avocado and nori. Top with desired amount of dressing. Serve.
Please follow and like us: