- 8 oz. mozzarella balls
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 c. balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl, stir together mozzarella, olive oil, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt. Set aside.
- Assemble skewers: Layer a cherry tomato, basil leaf, marinated mozzarella ball, and another cherry tomato. Place on your serving platter.
- Make balsamic glaze: In a small saucepan or skillet, bring balsamic vinegar to a low simmer. Let thicken until syrupy, 15 minutes. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- Drizzle skewers with balsamic glaze and serve.
Is very easy to prepare and I’m sure you will like it. Enjoy! See also this caprese recipe.
Please follow and like us: