All you need to serve with Broccoli and Cauliflower Frittata is a green salad or a fruit salad.
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup leftover cooked spaghetti
- 13 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a nonstick ovenproof skillet, melt the butter with the olive oil over medium heat.
- Then arrange the pasta on top of the vegetables.
- Pour the eggs over all and sprinkle with the thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the frittata, lifting the edges to let uncooked egg flow underneath, and wiggling the spatula in the center of the frittata so the egg can flow under and cook , until the bottom is browned and the frittata is almost set. Shake the pan so the frittata doesn’t stick.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the frittata under the broiler, about 6″ from the heat source, and broil for another 4 to 8 minutes or until the egg mixture is set. Remove the skillet from the oven.
- Sprinkle the frittata with both kinds of cheese. Put it back under the broiler. Broil for 3 to 6 minutes longer, rotating the skillet so it cooks , until the cheese is melted and begins to brown. Cut the frittata into wedges and serve immediately.
Please follow and like us: