This breakfast bowl will provide you with the long-lasting energy that you need to start your day.
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 grapefruit, sliced horizontally into rings, and then halved
- 1/2 cup roasted pistachios, shelled
- In a medium pot over medium heat, bring oats, 1 1/2 cups milk, chia seeds, and hemp seeds to a simmer.
- Stir in ginger and salt and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- While the oatmeal is cooking, mix tahini and maple syrup in a small bowl. Add remaining almond milk gradually, 1 tbsp at a time, until you reach desired drizzle consistency.
- Transfer oatmeal to serving bowls and top with grapefruit and pistachios. Drizzle with tahini sauce and serve warm.
Please follow and like us: