Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 small head red cabbage
- 1 red apple
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Shred, wash and dry the cabbage.
- Peel and core the apple and the grate.
- Peel the onion and cut in half. Poke the cloves into half onion.
- Add all the ingredients into a pot and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer, stir a little and then cover with tight sitting lid.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove lid and let most liquid evaporate while constantly stirring in order to prevent from burning.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Please follow and like us: